Geomedit- X-based geometry file builder
What is it?
What makes it cool?
- Geomedit is an X-based tool for the creation of geometry files used by the
What remains to be done?
- Makes use of the same templates used by MCFast through DBIN
- Easy, intuitive interface for the end-user
Bugs (this list for developer use)
- Complete test suite needs to be written
- Help menus and help diagrams (.gif files) need to be created and placed in
the "HELP" directory.
- A graphical method for the creation of parents and childern must be implemented
- "Shape" parameter should be list-selectable
- Geomedit does not yet support "includes" in the .db files
- Make element type selection list (for creation) stay popped up
- Make format of primary list conform to neat format
- Savefile- line lengths should be better calculated (neater output)
- Bug Fixes
- Loadfile is confused about correct number of parameters to look for